Mass Effect 2
- Improved NPC conversation system where Commander Shepard can take matters into your own hands ¿ interrupting or using force to get the answer required.
- The second act of BioWare’s epic sci-fi RPG trilogy continues the story of Commander Shepard and humanity’s first steps onto the galactic stage.
- Integration with the original Mass Effect game allows players to import saved files and contiue play with those files in Mass Effect 2.
- Choose from 19 different weapons, including devastating heavy weapons that can end a battle in seconds.
- New location based damage system allows for targeting of key weak points, blasting off limbs, igniting enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
The second chapter in the Mass Effect trilogy takes you to the darkest reaches of space, where you must uncover the mystery behind the disappearance of humans across many worlds. Prepare yourself for a suicide mission to save mankind. Travel the galaxy to assemble a team of soldiers and combat specialists, and launch an all-out assault on the heart of enemy territory.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.