BioShock 2 Special Edition
- A wide range of multiplayer options, including team-based options, the ability to play as different characters and experience points used for new weapons, plasmids and tonics.
- BioShock 2 Special Edition bonus items including: an art book, posters, audio recording and more.
- All-new BioShock single player adventure, set 10 years after the first game featuring play as the prototype Big Daddy and a new Powerful opponent in the Big Sisters, a Big Daddy/Little Sister hybrid.
- New plasmids such as “Aero Dash” allowing for bursts of speed over short distances, and “Geyser Trap” a stream of water used as a jump pad and electrical conductor, join the ample list of Plasmids from the original game.
- New game mechanics including the ability to dual wield plasmids and weapons; flashback missions detailing how you became the Big Daddy; the ability to walk outside the airlocks of Rapture to discover new play areas, and many more.
The BioShock 2 Special Edition will celebrate the game’s unique music and art with contents inspired by the time period and the fantastic undersea world of Rapture.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.